Increasing revenue for DTC brands via Facebook / Google ads 🚀Growth Strategist 🤘 Founder @ Tegra growth team 🤖 $5M+ profitable ad spend in 2020
Работа для крутых специалистов с опытом в международных проектах.
Full-time Remote Media Buyer & Ad Creator
Tegra is hiring a remote, full-time employee to serve as a Facebook Ads Media Buyer & Ad Creator on the company’s growing team.
You are perfect for this role if you connect well with people, can manage multiple projects at once, and you have strategic experience with Facebook ads, especially E-commerce.
You understand strategic moves in the Facebook ads landscape and online marketing field. You know how to create a selling ad.
We’re looking for long-term hire. We want to create an amazing working relationship that could help the company thrive for multiple years.
This position begins as a 1-month, full-time training contract to make sure we are a good fit for each other. Following the training period, the ideal candidate will be transitioned to a full-time employee position.
Pay during the training period is $ /hour. Salary for the full-time employee position starts at $ /month ($ /hour).
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Plan, manage and execute digital media buys across Facebook and Instagram for multiple clients.
- Continuously monitor campaign performance and return-on-ad-spend (ROAS), while suggesting and executing ongoing optimization strategies to hit and exceed assigned KPIs
- Experience running at scale and optimizing ROAS
- Create and analyze campaign performance reports in Google Sheet and Databox
- Manage budget allocations and bid parameters to deliver the most efficient results
- Constantly learn and experiment with new effective bidding, ad placement, and management techniques
- Extremely hungry, data-driven individuals ready to learn and grow quickly
- Knowledge of advanced tactics like Sneak Attack, Shotgun, Fishing Method, etc. is a HUGE plus
- Experience in creating ads in tools like Canva, InVideo, Promo, Offeo or similar
- Copy and creative writing experience is a must
- Understanding of manual bidding is a must
- Understanding of automatic rules is a must
- Native or conversational English is a must